Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Silence Crisis

I've been quiet recently.
Partly, I know, because I'm busy and I just don't have time to sit down and blog out my thoughts as much as I would like.

There are some things I just feel somewhat lost in. Some things that I just have no direction on whatsoever. It's a bit disjointed I guess.

Something is brewing...it's like there is a shift coming and all the things that I've been stuck on were leading up to this point. There's been some breakthrough in some areas that I had no understanding in at all a few months ago. Finally some clarity on what to pray for...which is awesome.

It's really like this: It seems as though a veil has been lifted from my eyes and I am now seeing even greater things that I'm in a spiritual battle over. It's like I've caught a glimpse of how significant things are that I didn't see before. Ephesians 6 says "we fight not against flesh and blood but against the powers and principalities of this present darkness." I don't mean to be "over spiritual" but I am truly seeing some things in a different light.
I guess the silence comes from the weight of things I didn't even understand. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not burdened or depressed. I guess I've just been trying to figure things out, gain some clarity and wisdom before I move on. The deep breath before the plunge, I guess.
It's all good things really. More opportunities to lay down my will, my nature, what's natural and "normal" and take a greater step towards being like Jesus.
That's my desire and my heart anyway. Not just in word, but in action.
There's a lot of work ahead...but I'm ready. Refreshed, renewed...empowered by the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment